2020 Safe Knife Skills
About this training
Are you new to the kitchen environment or would like to refresh on your knife skills? This online course, written by Cassandra Austin, certified food and wellness coach, kitchen medicine professor and internationally renowned chef, has step by step instructions to equip you with the knife skills to ensure competency!
Learning Outcomes include:
- Learners will be able to identify what should be in your knife toolkit
- Learners will be able to articulate processes for sharpening knives
- Learners will be able to identify safe practices when using knives
- Learners will be able to describe other factors important with knife safety
- Learners will be able to describe effective Knife cuts on certain foods
Course duration: 1 hours
Learning Assessment: Multiple choice questions through the course. No further study or assessment.
Certificate: Available for download at the time of successful completion of the online learning.
IACET CEU’S – (In Safe Hands educators In Safety are currently making application for IACET accreditation. On successful attainment of this accreditation this course will carry 0.1 CEU)
Cost: $10.00 US
Support: For questions or support surrounding the content of this course or purchasing the course please go to the Support page or Contact Us page.
Disclosure: Cassandra Austin has been engaged as an expert in this field. Products and merchandise suggested in this course have been identified by the author as best products and the author does not receive any financial or other type of benefit from the inclusion of these products within the course.